CC Japan Income & Growth Trust Plc (Ordinary Share) CCJI

Japan

Register or Sign in to receive email alerts for items in your favourites whenever we write about them

Add to Virtual Portfolio | Print page

Estimated NAV

157.02 GBX

Share Price

144.00 GBX

Total Returns on £1000 over 

Fund / Benchmark Total returns(%)
CC Japan Income & Growth Trust Plc (Ordinary Share) Price -5.24%
CC Japan Income & Growth Trust Plc (Ordinary Share) NAV 7.55%
Total Returns on £1000

Discount / Premium Movement

Discount / Premium Movement

Shares

Share Type Yesterday's
Closing Price
Discount / Premium Diluted NAV Gearing Dividend
Est Last
Ordinary Share 147.0 -6.4% 157.02 156.96
12 Jan
118% 3.35%

Discrete performance % over

Fund / BenchmarkFeb '18
Jan '19
Feb '19
Jan '20
Feb '20
Jan '21
CC Japan Income & Growth Trust Plc (Ordinary Share) Price-12.4213.08-4.32
CC Japan Income & Growth Trust Plc (Ordinary Share) NAV-12.6818.074.31

Discrete performance over

Discrete Performance

Top 10 Holdings

Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd 5.65%
ITOCHU Corp 4.35%
Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp 4.06%
Tokyo Electron Ltd 3.90%
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc 3.80%
SBI Holdings Inc 3.64%
SoftBank Corp 3.64%
GLP J-REIT 3.47%
West Holdings Corp 3.32%
Shoei Co Ltd 2.99%

Sectors weighting

Industrials 22.51%
Financial Services 16.16%
Technology 15.85%
Communication Services 9.87%
Real Estate 9.46%
Basic Materials 8.15%
Consumer Defensive 7.04%
Consumer Cyclical 5.35%
Utilities 3.32%
Healthcare 2.29%

Regional weighting

Japan 100.00%
  • Investment trust info:

  • Sector Japan
  • Launch Date 15 Dec 2015
  • Domicile United Kingdom
  • Share Price 144.00 GBX
  • Share Type Ordinary Share
  • TIDM CCJI
  • ISIN GB00BYSRMH16
  • Shares Issued 135m
  • Market Capital 198.06m GBP
  • Gross Assets 257.75m GBP
  • Net Assets 211.56m GBP
  • TER (%) 1.06
  • Historic Dividend Yield (%) 3.35
  • Last Annual Report Date 31 Oct 2019
  • Objective:

    To provide Shareholders with dividend income combined with capital growth, mainly through investment in equities listed or quoted in Japan.

  • Management Group(s):

  • Coupland Cardiff Asset Management LLP
  • Managed by:

  • Richard Aston Start: 15 Dec 2015
  • Management Contract & Fees:

    The management fee, payable monthly in arrears, is at the rate of one-twelfth of 0.75% per calendar month of NAV. No performance fee is payable to the Investment Manager. The 80% of the management fee payable is expected to be charged to capital and the remaining 20% to income. The Investment Manager is appointed under a contract subject to twelve months notice with such notice not to expire prior to the third anniversary of first admission of the Ordinary Shares to trading on the London Stock Exchange. The Investment Management Agreement is subject to not less than six months notice.